Foothill Digital Admission Process
How to Apply
The admission process for Foothill Digital is the same as Foothill Country Day School. After the Priority Application process for the Day School, Foothill Digital applications will be accepted on a rolling basis through August 1, 2022.
Tuition and Financial Assistance
Tuition for Foothill Digital is $19,000 per year. Financial assistance is available. We understand that Foothill is a significant investment, whether you are applying to the day program or the online program. We are committed to helping to make a Foothill education a viable option for all students. The financial assistance process utilizes School and Student Services (SSS) by the National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS) and the SSS Parent Financial Statement must be completed by all families who seek financial assistance. Read more about our financial assistance program here.
There are several things your family must provide in order for your child to be successful:
- A physical learning space that allows your child to have uninterrupted meetings with teachers
- A stable, high-speed Wi-Fi connection
- A reliable computer with Windows 10 or later, or Mac OS 10.14 or later. You will need speakers, headphones/earbuds, keyboard and mouse, webcam and microphone.
- Free software such as Google Chrome, Adobe Acrobat and Zoom. Students will be provided with a Microsoft Office 365 account.
- Make your child's education a family priority as you manage other activities. We encourage our students to explore their world through travel, family activities, sports, art, and community service. Parents can help us by making sure that your child is online and available for their scheduled classes and appointments, and that they have adequate time during the rest of the week to complete their assignments.