6th - 8th Grade Application Requirements
Step 1: Apply Online
- Click here to start your online application. Once the application is complete, please return to the parent portal checklist to review additional application requirements.
Step 2: Additional Application Pieces
- Teacher Recommendation: After completing the online application, please submit the full name and email address of your student's teacher in the parent portal. They will receive an automatic email and submit the recommendation electronically.
- Transcripts: Download the Transcript Release Form and submit it to your school’s Registrar. The Registrar can either mail the recommendation, email it directly to the Admission Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or fax it to Foothill Country Day School at (909) 625-4251.
- Student Statement: Please have the student complete the Student Statement located on your application checklist. We ask that they student write out their answers.
- Financial Assistance: If you plan to apply for financial assistance, click here to start the financial assistance (Clarity) application. Please submit all materials by February 15, 2024.
Step 3: Assessment, Student Interview and Parent Interview
- Virtual Assessment: Each student will complete an online Renaissance STAR assessment for reading and math, as well as a written essay. The assessment will be administered on Zoom with an Admission representative. You may register for a date and time through your parent portal checklist.
- Student Interview: Please schedule a time for the student interview in your application checklist.
- Parent Interview: Please schedule a time for the parent interview in your application checklist.
Step 4: Decision Making
- You will receive an email from the Admission office on Friday, March 15, 2024 with the Admission decision! The contract and deposit are due on Monday, March 25, 2024 by 3:00p.m. Please contact us if you have any last-minute questions.