6th - 8th Grade Application Requirements
Step 1: Apply Online
- Click here to start your online application. Once the application is complete, please return to the parent portal to review additional application requirements. The application process for grades 6-8 is the same for both the day program and for Foothill Digital, Foothill's online program.
Step 2: Additional Application Pieces
- Teacher Recommendation: After completing the online application, please submit the full name and email address of your student's teacher in the parent portal. They will receive an automatic email and submit the recommendation electronically.
- Transcripts: Download the Transcript Release Form and submit it to your school’s Registrar. The Registrar can either mail the recommendation, email it directly to the Admission Office at email@example.com or fax it to Foothill Country Day School at (909) 625-4251.
- Student Statement: Please have the student complete the Student Statement located on your applicatoin checklist. We ask that they student write out their answers.
- Financial Assistance: If you plan to apply for financial assitance, please visit School & Student Services (SSS) and complete the Parents’ Financial Statement (PFS). After you complete the application, you should upload your most recent IRS 1040 tax form to your SSS. Please submit all materials by Tuesday, February 15, 2022.
Step 3: Assessment, Student Interview and Parent Interview
- Virtual Assessment: Foothill is developing a virtual assessment process that aims to help us learn more about yoru child while minimizing stress for families during this time. We will release information about the assessment and sign-up dates in mid-December.
- Student Interview: Please schedule a time for the student interview in your application checklist.
- Parent Interview: Please schedule a time for the parent interview in your applciation checklist.
Step 4: Decision Making
- You will receive an email from the Admission office on Wednesday, March 30, 2022 with the Admission decision! The contract and deposit are due on Thursday, April 14, 2022 by 3:00p.m. Please contact us if you have any last-minute questions.