6th - 8th Grade Application Requirements
Step 1: Apply Online
- Click here to start your online application. Once the application is complete, please return to the parent portal to review additional application requirements.
Step 2: Additional Application Pieces
- Teacher Recommendation: After completing the online application, please submit the full name and email address of your student's teacher in the parent portal. They will receive an automatic email and submit the recommendation electronically.
- Transcripts: Download the Transcript Release Form and submit it to your school’s Registrar. The Registrar can either mail the recommendation, email it directly to Colette Sims at firstname.lastname@example.org or fax it to Foothill Country Day School at (909) 625-4251.
- Financial Aid: If you plan to apply for financial aid, please visit School & Student Services (SSS) and complete the Parents’ Financial Statement (PFS). After you complete the application, you should upload your most recent IRS 1040 tax form to your SSS.
Step 3: Scheduling Assessment
- Foothill offers the the Independent School Entrance Exam (ISEE) for students applying to 6th - 8th grade.
- Upon the receipt of a student’s application for admission, families will be sent instructions for registering their child for the ISEE. Testing fees ($100 for ISEE) are paid directly to ISEE when registering. The date for testing on campus will be Saturday, February 9, 2019.
Step 4: Scheduling Foothill Shadow Day
- Through the parent portal, you will pick a day for your student to shadow at Foothill. They will attend classes with a buddy throughout the school day. Additional information is available through the parent portal.
Step 5: Decision Making
- You will receive an email from the Admission office on Friday, March 15, 2019 with the Admission decision! The contract and deposit are due on Monday, March 25, 2019 by 3:00pm. Please contact us if you have any last-minute questions.