3rd - 5th Grade Application Requirements
Step 1: Apply Online
- Click here to start your online application. Once the application is complete, please return to the parent portal checklist to review additional application requirements.
Step 2: Additional Application Pieces
- Teacher Recommendation: Enter the teacher's name and email through the online parent portal checklist. They will receive an automatic email with the recommendation form.
- Transcripts: Download the Transcript Release Form and email it to your school’s Registrar. The Registrar can either mail the recommendation, email it directly to the Admission Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or fax it to Foothill Country Day School at (909) 625-4251.
- Financial Assistance: If you plan to apply for financial assistance, click here to start the financial assistance (Clarity) application. Please submit all materials by February 15, 2023.
Step 3: Virtual Assessment and Student & Parent Interview
- Virtual Assessment: Each student will complete an online Renaissance STAR assessment for reading and math, as well as a written essay. The assessment will be administered on Zoom with an admission representative. You may register for a date and time through your parent portal checklist.
- Student & Parent Interview: We look forward to meeting you and your child! Please schedule an appointment so we can meet you virtually via Zoom. The interview will last approximately 30 minutes. Once your appointment is scheduled, you will receive a confirmation email with the Zoom link. The first half of the interview will be with your child and the second half will be with the parent(s) and/or guardian(s). You can schedule your time starting mid-December.
Step 4: Decision Making
- You will receive an email from the Office of Admission office on Friday, March 24, 2023 with the Admission decision! The contract and deposit are due on Monday, April 3rd by 3:00p.m. Please contact us if you have any last-minute questions.