1st - 5th Grade Application Requirements
Step 1: Apply Online
- Click here to start your online application. Once the application is complete, please return to the parent portal to review additional application requirements.
Step 2: Additional Application Pieces
- Teacher Recommendation: Enter the teacher's name and email through the online portal. They will receive an automatic email with the recommendation form.
- Transcripts: Download the Transcript Release Form and email it to your school’s Registrar. The Registrar can either mail the recommendation, email it directly to the Admission Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or fax it to Foothill Country Day School at (909) 625-4251.
- Financial Assistance: If you plan to apply for financial aid, please visit School & Student Services (SSS) and complete the Parents’ Financial Statement (PFS). After you complete the application, you should upload your most recent IRS 1040 tax form to your SSS. Applications are due by Tuesday, February 15, 2022.
Step 3: Virtual Assessment and Student & Parent Interview
- Virtual Assessment: Foothill is working on an assessment process that aims to help us learn more about your child while minimizing stress for families during this time. We will release information about the assessment and sign-up dates in mid-December.
- Student & Parent Interview: We look forward to meeting you and your child! Please schedule an appointment so we can meet you virtually via Zoom. The interview will last approximately 30 minutes. Once your appointment is scheduled, you will receive a confirmation email with the Zoom link. The first half of the interview will be with your child and the second half will be with the parent(s) and/or guardianc(s). You can schedule your time starting mid-December.
Step 4: Decision Making
- You will receive an email from the Office of Admission office on Wednesday, March 30, 2022 with the Admission decision! The contract and deposit are due on Thursday, April 14, 2022 by 3:00p.m. Please contact us if you have any last-minute questions.