Kindergarten Application Requirements
Step 1: Apply Online
- Click here to start your online application. Once the application is complete, please return to the online portal to review additional application requirements.
Step 2: Additional Application Pieces
- Teacher Recommendation: Enter the teacher's name and email through the online portal. They will receive an automatic email with the recommendation form.
- Financial Assistance: If you plan to apply for financial assistance, click here to start the financial assistance (Clarity) application. Please submit all materials by February 15, 2023.
Step 3: Virtual Video Assessment and Student Parent Interview
- Virtual Video Activities: After Foothill receives the application, you will receive a instructional packet in the mail with 3 activities for your child to complete. We ask that parents/guardians record the activities with video. Upon completion, upload the videos and pictures (pictures are required for 1st and 2nd grade only) to the online parent portal.
- Families applying from the Seedling School do not need to schedule a student interview. A representative from the Admission team will visit Seedling to meet with your child during the school day in January/February 2023. The Admission team will mark this iteam as complete on your checklist.
- Student & Parent Interview: We look forward to meeting you and your child! Please schedule an appointment through the parent portal checklist so we can meet you virtually via Zoom. The interview will last approximately 30 minutes. Once your appointment is scheduled, you will receive a confirmation email with the Zoom link. The first half of the interview will be with your child and the second half will be with the parent(s) and/or guardians(2). You can schedule your time starting mid-December.
Step 4: Decision Making
- You will receive an email from the Office of Admission on Friday, March 24, 2023 with the Admission decision! The contract and deposit are due on Monday, April 3 by 3:00 p.m. Please contact us if you have any last-minute questions.